About Myra Girod
I feel that meeting my clients’ expectations are not enough and strive to provide them with the highest level of service that I possibly can. I empower my clients by listening to their concerns and quickly and successfully addressing issues.
Over 85% of my business comes through referrals from satisfied customers. This indicates that I do tend to exceed clients’ expectations and build trusting and respectful relationships. I have successfully closed over $160,000,000 in real estate.
I am ALWAYS an Advocate for my Client’s Best Interest and truly care about my clients, many of whom have become friends.
I married my high school sweetheart and my first full-time career was raising five children. I was committed to fostering well-rounded, conscientious adults, and I poured myself into supporting them. I diligently served as a coach, scout leader, treasurer, and enthusiastic, multitasking volunteer.
I learned to communicate clearly, but more importantly, to listen objectively. My dedication paid off and I have five incredible kids whom I admire and respect, ten grand children whom I adore, and a close knit family that I cherish. I have been a Broker in Central Oregon for over 20 years and have fostered relationships and friendships alike using these skills.
CERTIFICATIONS & DESIGNATIONS
• ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
• CNE, Certified Negotiation Expert
• CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
• GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
• PMN, Performance Management Network
• RENE, Real Estate Negotation Expert
• RSPS, Resort & Second Home Specialist
• SRES, Senior Real Estate Specialist
• SRS, Seller Representative Specialist
MARKETING I DO FOR YOU
- Provide Professional photos, video and flyer.
- An announcement to Central Oregon Have and Wants.
- A digital special announcement to all Central Oregon brokers.
- Place on MLS tour and announce at meeting.
- An ad in the Bulletin announcing new listing and when holding an open house. (if you want open houses)
- Include in my monthly digital newsletter to a large database.
- A comprehensive home book… so showing broker has all the property information at hand.
- Provide a home warranty.
- Text and /or email feedback on all showings. I’m available by phone call or text until 9:00 pm each evening and on weekends.
- If you’re not in town, I will go by prior to a showing, open blinds and turn on lights. After showing I will turn off lights, close blinds and confirm all doors are locked.
- Ultimately, if your home is positioned properly (priced correctly) in today’s market, with my marketing plan, we WILL procure a buyer!